[jcifs] Davenport Issue Report

David D.Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Sat Jan 1 22:13:37 GMT 2005

Davenport includes its own servlet container (provided by Jetty).

Everything I said in my previous message was geared towards Tomcat,
which is a Java application server (although it also provides a servlet
container).  Some of it may apply (in a generic sense) to Jetty.

You will have to read up on Jetty to figure out how to enable SSL and
how to disable AJP13.

   http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/index.html

Dave