[jcifs] Issues getting resources using "smb://" URL

Eric Newman eric at intapp.com
Wed Aug 17 23:58:51 GMT 2005

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

I did some more research and observed what you were describing.  When a
certain machine was chosen by LMB (one which has access to the network), it
would work; but when a different machine was chosen (one which did not have
access to the network), it would not work.

Do you know if I have any control (via using jcifs) over how to influence
which machine is chosen by the LMB?

Thanks,
Eric