[jcifs] IntegraTUM WebDisk available

Thomas Bley thomas.bley at simple-groupware.de
Fri Aug 12 02:25:35 GMT 2005

Hi Daniel,

there is no release plan for the next versions, but the feature request
tracker is open on sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=763378&group_id=145888&func=browse).

At the moment when you log in you are redirected to the users home
directory. The home directory is specified as a parameter in web.xml
e.g. smb://fileserver/%username%/ where %username% is automatically
replaced.

Restriction to special paths is not implemented but can be easily added:

in Controller.java (the main servlet) replace:

if (pathInfo.equals("")) {
	response.sendRedirect("/ba/base/");
    	return;
}

with sth like:

if (pathInfo.equals("") || !pathInfo.startWith("/fileserver/share/to/")) {
	response.sendRedirect("/ba/base/");
    	return;
}

pathInfo has the format: server/share/path/file.ext

Besides this you can only connect to servers listed in the parameter
"servers" in web.xml.

Group memberships are currently not part of the code. But I have seen
some php-code doing this with ldap-calls directly to the ad-controller,
so this is not impossible.

bye
Tom