[jcifs] NTLM authentication w/W3K AD

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Aug 11 06:30:56 GMT 2005

That's a pretty crazy config. I recommend backing off to the simplest
possible config w/ "preauthentication" credentials. That would be
setting init-params for jcifs.http.domainController=<ipaddress>,
jcifs.smb.client.{domain,username,password} which must be a valid account
on the target domainController, and jcifs.util.loglevel=3.

If that doesn't work try running the Logon.java example with the specified
domainController IP and credentials.

If that doesn't work, get a capture of Logon.java failing with *only*
these parameters set and send it to me directly.

If it does work but the Filter doesn't work, then send me a capture of
that with *only* those parameters I recommended.