[jcifs] understanding server challenge change

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Apr 25 20:50:52 GMT 2005

Please send all messages to the jcifs mailing list so that if other people
are having the same problem they can benifit from our discussion.

leostone said:
> thanks, but the resource is on the server for wich i get the challenge.

Then it should work. Does the NetworkExplorer example work?

Can you manually create an NtlmPasswordAuthentication object and access
the desired resource?

Mike

>>> method. Can someone explain what might be going on and how i could fix