[jcifs] Links Exchange

pdq Security maria at pdqsecurity.com
Sat Apr 23 16:32:02 GMT 2005

Dear Webmaster or Links Manager,

I'm the webmaster of a comprehensive security resource site
located at http://www.pdqsecurity.com.

I've collected a variety of related links to this topic
and have already placed a link to your web site along with
a description at http://www.pdqsecurity.com/httpauthentication.

While providing a link back to my resource center site is
not a requirement for maintaining your priority link, and
though my site is new and not listed yet, I was wondering
if you would kindly consider placing a link to my site to
provide your users with more information.

Any simple link back to my site, such as the following,
would be appreciated greatly  and will help me send more
traffic your way in turn because of a slightly higher ranking.

Security Resource Directions
A Comprehensive Quick-Find Security Directory
http://www.pdqSecurity.com

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if
you have any other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a
line.

Warmly,

Cynthia Riley

cynthia at pdqSecurity.com
www.pdqSecurity.com

PLEASE NOTE: This email is intended to reach the owner or
webmaster director who controls content within their
website. If you are not that person, we apologize if you
have received this email by mistake. Kindly pass this on
to your webmaster if you would like to reciprocally link
back to us.
//