[jcifs] Remote command Execution?

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue Sep 7 22:53:42 GMT 2004

michael melhem said:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Ok scratch that, it seems that the credentials I was using didn't have
> enough privileges. Seems to be working now!

Also, those examples do not use example.properties. You must specify your
jcifs credentials in a properties file and put the relative path to that
file on the second line of the Makefile. The default is
'../../miallen.prp' which unless you've hacked into my machine isn't going
to work :-) If you're using Windows you'll have to create your own
Makefile for use with nmake perhaps or do whatever necessary to emulate
the proper commandlines used.