[jcifs] Please Help Me!

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:18:42 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:09:04 +0800, Aris Javier
<aristotle.javier at eazix.com> wrote:
> but the problem now is why JspIsapi filter failed?
> i bought this from neurospeech.com.. $50... just to remove 8080
> port number from URL..
>
> do you know any workaround on this?

A few options... If IIS doesn't need to run on that server and you are
able to disable it then you can do just that and change Tomcat to
listen on Port 80 instead of 8080 by editing
$TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml (I think that is where it's at).

Or if IIS must be used then from memory you should be able to get a
better connector for IIS through the Tomcat site, plus I believe the
http server included in Tomcat 5 is quite good but it's been a while
since I've hung around on tomcat-users so I'm not sure if it is
adequate for Production use on it's own yet.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE - Conquer Your Desktop - http://kde.org