[jcifs] NTLM Auth, custom login page

Laurent Michenaud lmichenaud at adeuza.fr
Wed Oct 20 14:48:51 GMT 2004

I think it is not the clean way.

In the NTLM process, at which step u know that the browser doesnot
support silent login ?

The best from my point of view would be to have in the jcifs properties
something like :
jcifs.redirect.login.url = http://mywebapp/login.jsp

This page would be called when browser silent login fails.
The login page may submit the login/password value to a jcifs servlet
that will do NTLM authentification.

It is a kind of feature request ;)