[jcifs] Help: why I got this error message: jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: account currently disabled.

Guofeng Zhang guofeng at radvision.com
Fri Oct 15 11:57:29 GMT 2004

I use jcifs-ext-0.9.4 NTLM authentication

To test the NTLM authentication, I create a domain contains two
computers, one of them is the Domain Controller(Windows 2003).

I run JBoss on my workstation(Windows 2000). When I access my web
application by IE 6.0.2800.1106 I got the above error message.

   My question is that

        The error caused by the incorrect setting of jcif-ext, or caused
by the network configuration.

I have logged into my workstation, why jcifs said that the account
currently disabled?

Thanks for your help very much!