[jcifs] problem with jCIFS and samba (security=share)

s-jacobi at web.de s-jacobi at web.de
Sat Oct 2 11:19:17 GMT 2004

---------------------------------------
> Well it's been a very long time since I tested share level
> authentication. Its very possible it's broken as nobody really uses
> it. I'll take a look. Do you have a packet capture you can send me?
>
> Mike
thank you for your replies!
i have no packet capture done yet ...
if i get it done, i will send it to jou.

some further questions;
is there an implemented way to determine the security-level that is
returned by the server and is it possible to change the
"client name" (NATIVE_LANMAN=jCIFS)?

thanks
sven