[jcifs] Re: SmbFile(

David Emo. David.emo at penbase.com
Sat May 29 19:56:13 GMT 2004

Christopher R. Hertel <crh <at> ubiqx.mn.org> writes:

> On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 04:54:55PM +0000, David Emo. wrote:
> > Hi, first i'd like to thank for your great job. It's really powerfull and
> > usefull.
> > I have some problem with the line :

Thanks, for your answer.
I read the FAQ but i don't see where is my problem. I do the netstat test to
check that i have well a netbios server on. I don't really see what is the
problem.
For the third question i made mistake, you should read :
SmbFile smbf = new SmbFile("smb://computer1/Projets Annexes/");
smbf.list();
I have no mangled directory name in the directory. I can see it with all my
machines.

I keep searching...