[jcifs] XSLT

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon May 24 03:18:49 GMT 2004

Christopher R. Hertel said:
> On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 09:04:34PM -0500, Christopher R. Hertel wrote:
>> Go for it.  :)
>>
>> ...but I still think you should try CVS.  :)
>
> ...and no, CVS doesn't have anything to do with markup.  It's just a
> really nice way to keep track of text files that change over time.

Actually the build tool that we're using has XSLT processing buildin. That
seems to work with what I'm doing just fine. So if someone whated to use
CVS that's still completely reasonable. They would just check in the XML
like source code.

But you won't catch me doin' pansy stuff like cvs though! It would have to
be somebody else :)