[jcifs] Authentication issue with IE 6.0, inconsistent username and password prompting

Juliana juliana at relevanz.com
Sun Mar 21 01:34:43 GMT 2004

Hey, managed to solve this problem. Thank you so much for the help you
offered, I made a stupid mistake by thinking that I've always been logged in
to the domain but eventually, realised that I'm not.

The weird thing is, I got JCIFS authentication to work before hand even when
I logged in to my system like i usually do, and it worked. It's either that
the upgrade of IE to IE 6 changed my configuration or there could be more to
JCIFS way of authentication.

Anyway, got my solution and I wan to express my gratitude. Thank you so
much.

regards
Juliana