[jcifs] Authentication issue with IE 6.0, inconsistent username and password prompting

Juliana juliana at relevanz.com
Thu Mar 11 04:41:12 GMT 2004

Hi Eric,

tried your suggestion but I am still unable to get through it, the address i
access is http://juliana1:8080/xxx site, I've set the custom security for
both internet and intranet under tools->internet options-> security tab

How do you suppose do packet capture? Sorry, I'm quite unfamiliar with this.

regards