[jcifs] ERROR_MORE_DATA from NetServerEnum2

Eric eglass1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 01:30:13 GMT 2004

> I thought RAPs only handled upto 64K of data?

I *think* they can handle more (via secondary requests for additional
data); the appendix previously mentioned seems to imply this, and
glancing over samba's clitrans.c (cli_send_trans and cli_receive_trans,
which is what ends up getting called by clirap.c's cli_api) looks like
they implement something similar.  When I did the rap stuff, I didn't
really bother digging into it (it really was just some quick and dirty
poking around).  Could be useful to look at though.

Eric