[jcifs] ERROR_MORE_DATA from NetServerEnum2

Gary Rambo grambo at aventail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:37:31 GMT 2004

Greetings,

I've got a domain browser that typically responds to a server list request with an error code 234, ERROR_MORE_DATA, along with some ~1970 server info structures and comments. My users are able to browse all the way to the alphabetic Zs on the server list only at the end of the day, when enough machines are shut down to permit those remaining to fit within the (64K-512 byte) buffer. As you might expect, this does not satisfy them.

I've looked around for information on how to ask for the remaining entries but I haven't found anything and there's no obvious way to set a starting index in the NetServerEnum2 request for a subsequent try.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Gary