[jcifs] Authenticate web Application with domain LoginId and password

vijay vijay at harbinger-systems.com
Tue Mar 2 04:59:06 GMT 2004

Hi,

I hope that this is the right list to post this message.

I have my web application running in tomcat4.1.29 on windows OS, right now
web application authenticate user with the loginID and password stored in
oracle database, but now I want to authenticate the user with there domain
login-id and password.

What should I used to do this, I would also required to edit and delete the
domain LoginId and password through my web application is it possible?

please help me, this is really urgent for me.

Regard's
Vijay

Most people get a fair amount of fun out of their lives, but on balance life
is suffering, and only the very young or very foolish imagine otherwise.