[jcifs] JCIFS not working with Apaches's XML-RPC?

Alexander Langer al at s-3.de
Tue Jun 29 08:24:57 GMT 2004

Hi!

My initial problem is accessing my XML-RPC server script (written in PHP) on
IIS. It worked fine until I ran into the authorization issues.

I tried JCIFS and accessing a page on IIS now works with authorization.
Unfortunately it seems that Apache's XML-RPC library isn't able to make use of
it, although a quick look at their sources revealed, that they're using the
standard URL Java class.

Has anyone some thoughts to share on this one, maybe some experience in getting
XML-RPC to work with JCIFS?

alex