[jcifs] Re: Davenport - Copy Operation Uses Many Ports?

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Jun 9 18:37:12 GMT 2004

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:32:52 +0000
eglass1 at comcast.net wrote:

> > Basically, I have a very simple problem.  If I attempt to copy a 'Deep'
> > or'Wide' directory structure via Davenport, it appears to keep opening
> > multiple ports for the copy operations.

The quickest way to figure out what's happening is to take a capture [1]
from the host on which jetty is running so we can see the HTTP traffic as
well as SMB. Capture an operation that isn't too large but large enough to
create a few extraneous connections.

Also, try jcifs-0.9.2.jar as there is a deadlock in all versions prior. That
might be a factor.

Greedo shoots first? Not in my Star Wars.