[jcifs] JCIFS - POST Question

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 23:42:08 GMT 2004

Yes, the jCIFS filter should work fine. See:

http://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/ntlmhttpauth.html

for setup instructions.  If you have your app running, you should just
be able to add the filter to the deployment descriptor (web.xml).
Then you can get the username by doing:

request.getRemoteUser();

from within your web app.

Eric