[jcifs] JCIFS - POST Question

Narendra.Yalavarthi at harcourt.com Narendra.Yalavarthi at harcourt.com
Fri Jul 30 22:42:20 GMT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to implement SSO to my web application(Intranet), I was able
to get the Windows ID using NTLM Authentication ( I only need Windows Id
to validate Users against Database) but the problem is my POST request
stopped working, so i am trying to find alternatives.
        I wanted to know whether FCIFS works with POST request or not,
based on the documentation it looks like "NO" but i am not sure.
If POST doesn't work with JCIFS is there any alternative way ? i am using
WSAD 5.1 to develop the application.

Does JAAS support this kind of SSO Authorization ?

Thank you
Narendra