[jcifs] NtmlHttpAuthenticationFilter

Martin Marinschek generalquestions at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:11:56 GMT 2004

Hi there,

I have been using the NtlmHttpAuthenticationFilter, and I have not had a
problem for a very long time, but since my admins have upgraded to
Windows 2003, the authentication often failed... Still, it works most of
the time - at least with the 0.8.3 version.

When I tried to upgrade to the next version, I got the following error
message - would anyone of you know what this error message is about?

Down under, you find my configuration settings in web.xml.

Best regards,

Martin

INFO: Server startup in 27390 ms
ACCESS_VIOLATION
        at
java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:5
52)
        at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.next(LinkedList.java:488)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.tryClose(SmbTransport.java:320)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.run(SmbTransport.java:473)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

ACCESS_VIOLATION
        at
java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:5
52)
        at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.next(LinkedList.java:488)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.tryClose(SmbTransport.java:320)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.run(SmbTransport.java:473)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
INFO: Server startup in 27390 ms

    <filter>
        <filter-name>NTLM HTTP Authentication Filter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
            <param-value>143.245.2.201</param-value>
        </init-param>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout</param-name>
            <param-value>5</param-value>
        </init-param>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.domain</param-name>
            <param-value>OEKB</param-value>
        </init-param>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.http.basicRealm</param-name>
            <param-value>OeKB</param-value>
        </init-param>

        <!--
        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.ssnLimit</param-name>
            <param-value>1</param-value>
        </init-param>-->

    </filter>