[jcifs] NtmlHttpAuthenticationFilter

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Jul 29 17:41:21 GMT 2004

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:46:42 -0400
Eric Glass <eric.glass at gmail.com> wrote:

> > If I had to guess, I'd say you're probably seeing this due to the
> > "jcifs.smb.client.ssnLimit = 1" (which limits the number of sessions
> > on a transport to 1).
> >

> Actually, scratch that; this is commented out.  The problem is likely
> "jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout"; 5 milliseconds is *way* short.

Exactly. Technically the ConcurrentModification exception is a
synchronization issue that should be fixed but it is likely an artifact of
the very very short soTimeout. Bascially the socket is closing before the
client has an opportunity to receive a response or possibly even before it
manages to transmit the request. Definately need to fix that first.

Greedo shoots first? Not in my Star Wars.