[jcifs] Signing is required by the server but passwords are external

Mush Salee nimrod786 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 21:38:35 GMT 2004

Mike/Eric,

thanks , I have upgraded as suggested to 0.9.6, added the additional
jcifs.http.domainController entry into the web.xml. Unfortuntaly I am still
getting the same error i.e; I get prompted for the logon 3 time and then a
blank web page. I have checked the tomcat logs and noticed; I'm getting
error 401.

I'm using windows 2003 server with xp profesional. Any thoughts on why this
may be occuring.

re