[jcifs] Tell me please!

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:55:54 GMT 2004

Which class isn't being found (i.e., what does the
NoClassDefFoundError indicate is missing)?  Are you adding the jCIFS
jar to the classpath when you run the program as well?  Depending on
the nature of your program, there may be other implications on where
you need to put the jCIFS jar; but knowing which class has gone
missing will help figure that out.

Eric