[jcifs] RE:Using jCIFS with TomCat mod_jk on Sun One Web Server as a Proxy Server

stevendunn at btconnect.com stevendunn at btconnect.com
Wed Jul 7 11:40:56 GMT 2004

Thanks very much for the insightful reply to my problem. I did some more
debuging on
the web server and came up some logs. When I attempt to go from a static
html page
on the Sun One Web Server to my application, I get logged in OK even though
the href
I'm accessing from the login button is the same one I'm attempting to
access directly
see attached, nsapi-loginpage-ok.log

However, when I try to access the page directly from the browser I get the
standard IE
Page cannot be displayed and the resulting log  nsapi-mypage-bad.log

I've added some extra configuration settings to mod_jk for keep-alive

In the web server workers.properties I added the following

worker.ajp13.socket_keepalive=1
worker.ajp13.socket_timeout=300

In the TomCat app instance configuration I added the following in the
worker2.properties
keepalive=1

and In the TomCat app server.xml I added the following not sure if It makes
any
difference either way

connectionTimeout="0"
maxKeepAliveRequests="-1"

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Best Regards

Steve