[jcifs] jcifs-ext

Eric eglass1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 01:43:31 GMT 2004

I've set up a project on SourceForge for some jCIFS extensions (named,
appropriately enough, jcifs-ext):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcifs-ext/

I plan to put stuff like the SPNEGO filter and the RAP library up there;
generally things that are fun and somewhat useful.  The idea would be an
area for toying with stuff that may or may not end up in the jCIFS
baseline, but could serve as a good proof of concept for
advanced/unusual items.

The latest SPNEGO filter is up, as well as a fairly complete
implementation of the network management API using RAP.  Both are very
untested and probably extremely buggy.  I was hoping to get more done on
them, but as I'll be leaving on vacation for about a week I figured I'd
go ahead and post what I had so far.

Eric