[jcifs] jcifs-0.7.19 released

andrea.lanza at frameweb.it andrea.lanza at frameweb.it
Fri Jan 23 09:40:35 GMT 2004

Thank you very much, Michael, I was just posting about that problem !!
Yesterday I installed my first W2k3 Domain controller in my active
directory environment, and I downloaded the 0.7.18 version of jcifs and
I put that on my Tomcat/Windows NT4sp6a servlet engine.
I succeded in navigating across the shared folder of the new D.C. , but
when I tried to open a file I got the documented error (Unverifiable
signature)

Now I downloaded the 0.7.19 package and the problem is solved.

thank you !

Andrea