[jcifs] Turn off NTLM authentication in IE after it hasbeenset?

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Jan 16 20:37:56 GMT 2004

> Thanks for the input Mike!
>
> Also I can't use the NTLM servlet filter since my company's web
> server(servertec) doesn't support servlet chaining.

You mean it doesn't support Sevlet 2.3 Filters? The jcifs.http.NtlmServlet is
provided to support Servlet 2.2 environments. Also the jcifs.http.NtlmSsp class is
exposed so that developers can build custom NTLM HTTP Authentication modules.

A program should be written to  model the concepts of the task it
maximizes the  potential for it  to be applied  to tasks that are
conceptually similar and, more  important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.