[jcifs] NTLM Auth - Multiple domain definition

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Wed Jan 14 06:56:53 GMT 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 01:25:29AM -0500, Michael B Allen wrote:
> Warning: ioplex.com is moving so I may cease to exist for a day or two as the
> nameserver entries propagate.

We'll miss you.

That is, whenever we throw something it's likely we'll miss.  ;)

> > Do all of the NT Domains register themselves with the same WINS server?
> > They need to be able to find one another.
>
> I think it's given that they can "find one another" if they have trust
> relationships.

Point.

Though having the trust relationship set up and having it actually work
are two different things.  I suppose my real question is whether the
client can find the server and the server can find the DC.

This is not likely to be the problem since it would be likely to be
detected.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org