[jcifs] Post problem/Removing the Authorization Header

Damian Penney jcifs at penney.org
Thu Feb 19 01:03:00 GMT 2004

Hmmm, I'd tried that, but still doesn't appear to work, here is the
output going over the wire

POST /test4.jsp HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
plication/msword, */*
Referer: http://localhost:8001/test3.jsp
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:59:57 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

test

null
Wed Feb 18 16:59:58 PST 2004

<form action="/test3.jsp" method="post" name="company_add" id="company_add">
<input type=hidden name="bob" value="hellos fgjkgjfkl">
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Merge Companies">
</form>

Subsequent posts are identical i.e Still containing the NTLM bit...

Damian