[jcifs] Post problem/Removing the Authorization Header

pdo at kattare.com pdo at kattare.com
Thu Feb 19 00:19:53 GMT 2004

I have a filter that looks for a user session object, if it's null it
performs an NTLM auth to determine the username of the user and then
creates a user object based on that username. So I only need to auth
once per session.

Now my problem is that after the initial auth the Authorization: NTLM
Header remains in the request which for breaks POSTS. So my question is
after I have performed that initial auth and retrieved the username how
do I completely clear the Authorization header ?

Damian