[jcifs] Status 59 in NetServerEnum2 response?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Feb 5 21:43:26 GMT 2004

Is that the Status code in the SMB header or the RAP status code.  (Yeah,
there are two of them.)

If the latter, and if the system you're talking to is W2K, please let me
know what ports jCIFS is using.  I've recently had someone point out to me
that W2K and W2K3 won't handle some (any?) RAP calls on port 445.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org