[jcifs] Status 59 in NetServerEnum2 response?

eglass1 at comcast.net eglass1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 21:32:17 GMT 2004

Mike,

Is 0.8.0 "feature frozen"?  I've been tinkering with some stuff that might be interesting, but if I recall correctly 0.8.0 was a cleanup-oriented release.  Specifically, I've got a general RAP call framework and a big chunk of RAP calls implemented (using Samba's clirap2.c as a reference).  This allows you to create/delete users and domain groups, as well as enumerating users and groups.  Not tested very well, but useful ;)  I'll send it to you directly if you like (probably too big for the list).

Eric