[jcifs] Problem mkdirs with NtlmPasswordAuthentication

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Feb 4 20:17:06 GMT 2004

Peter Bos said:

> Code that doesn't work :
>
> SmbFile tempLocationFile = new SmbFile("smb://sv00268/pbsm359$/idoc/temp",
> new NtlmPasswordAuthentication("ADMIN", "pbsm359", "myPassw"));

This could be a lot of things. I need a full stack trace so I can see
where the Access denied is coming from. Also, try 0.8.0b1. Also, just for
purity all directories must end in a '/' (but I don't think that would
have any effecti in this case). Also, does the problem happen with those
credentials with another operation (e.g. renameTo?).