[jcifs] NtlmHttpFilter

Pittur einarorn at msn.com
Mon Feb 2 11:50:36 GMT 2004

Hi.

I'm using jcifs_0.7.19 and my domain contoler is running og Windows Server
2003. I have disabled digitally signing on the server.

Using NtlmHttpFilter to authenticate users in the Active Directory I sometimes
have problems.

jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Access denied
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:686)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:138)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:102)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:125)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.logon(SmbSession.java:56)
	at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.doFilter(NtlmHttpFilter.java:147)

This only began when I uppgreaded the domain controler to Server 2003.

Happens sometimes and sometimes not, not any special users.

Pittur