[jcifs] question on fixes in 1.1.6

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue Dec 28 21:57:29 GMT 2004

roy-jcifs at xemaps.com said:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wondering if the new release fixes any of these errors I'm seeing
> when using jcifs (1.1.3).  We're on a NT network moving thousands of files
> at a time.

I think I changed some things around a while back that might be the source
of these errors. Someone else just reported a problem that is probably
related. However, I thought I fixed this. With the holidays and everything
else going on I'm a little fuzzy. So, it really would be best if you tried
1.1.6. I seriously doubt it would perform worse.