[jcifs] Copy of WinXp for half a price old limited offer

Horacio bertollaclaudiojvjh at gruppomotta.com
Sat Dec 18 03:29:27 GMT 2004

Groovy :)

There is only one place with good soft around in the net - want to know where it is ? click right here !

	Take me, I am the drug take me, I am hallucinogenic.
http://www.geocities.com/trey_smith_105/

It;s simple and easy like never before- check for softw%re you need and get it see
by downloading it insatantly ...no wait for shipping just enter site and use s0ft u choosed
wow cool
	God must love the common man, he made so many of them.

One of our customers:
Thank you very much. I could not have asked for better
 service from you and your company. I will be sure to
tell my friends that are dfaccessin the same lines as I am about
 how well you taken care of me. Thank you again and I look
 forward to doing more business with you in the future."
.we are glad to meet your  take a look at our products
offer.

The days are too short even for love how can there be enough time for quarreling?