[jcifs] Problem with NTLM and multipart/form-data

Chris_Conner at Dell.com Chris_Conner at Dell.com
Wed Dec 1 22:53:51 GMT 2004

 It sends a file for uploading. Here is what is sent when it works after
a manual login. Ignore the prefix "line=", it was just an debug print.
But after a NTLM login nothing is sent.

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="caller"

line=

line=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="pageCode"

line=

line=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="pageName"

line=

line=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="to"

line=

line=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="subject"

line=

line=bkdk061-Dell OpenManage Server Administrator-Health

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="desc"

line=

line=Dell OpenManage Server Administrator-Health

line=BKDK061\Administrator, Admin

line=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="file"; filename="C:\out.txt"

line=Content-Type: text/plain

line=

line=adfafd

line=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="smtp"

line=

line=143.166.216.237

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="pageTitle"

line=

line=Health

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="redirectURL"

line=

line=/servlet/DataArea?plugin=com.dell.oma.webplugins.ShowSendEmailWebPl
ugin&pag
eTitle=Health&attachment=14&toAddr=&sendto=

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="prevPage"

line=

line=https://localhost:1311/servlet/DataArea?plugin=com.dell.oma.webplug
ins.Over
allHealthWebPlugin;component=System;root=true;help=OverallHealth;app=oma
;ct=Syst
em;snb=Properties;lsnb=Health

line=-----------------------------7d4119396013e

line=Content-Disposition: form-data; name="fileName"

line=

line=

UploadServlet.contentType=multipart/form-data;
---7d4119396013e