[jcifs] jarapac-0.3.4 released

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Aug 27 08:07:57 GMT 2004

Lots  of  little  fixes to the whole processes with idlc. The interface now
extends  Stub.  The  whole  thing  is  pretty  easy  at  this  point.  I've
implemented  LsarOpenPolicy2.  The  samr interface is started but I quickly
learned  you  need lsarpc to get the domain sid info first. So far so good.
Idlc's  encoding/decoding  is  dead  on but their are minor language issues
such  as  refering  to  imported  objects  requires prefixing them with the
interface  identifier from which they were imported (e.g. rpc.uuid_t rahter
than just uuid_t).

--
Greedo shoots first? Not in my Star Wars.