[jcifs] ERRORS!

VOVA bellrus2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 22:11:59 GMT 2004

hello,
When I use :
jcifs.Config.setProperty "jcifs.smb.client.disablePlainTextPasswords","false");
to fix error : plain text password are disabled..
But new error --->
 The system cannot find the file specified.jcifs.smb.SmbException
And 2 errors I dont understand how to fix:
      1. an error occurd sending the request
      2. Failed to establish session with E714<00>/172.16.7.35

Tell me please!
I am very interested in JCIFS. Because now I write a search file on Lan and
use JCIFS.But I have some problems and I dont know how to do:
My problem: I want to scan not all computers on Lan, only computers which have
shared resources' changes. But now I cant. I dont know how to get these
informations while not scan all files.
Thanks for your attention.