[jcifs] SmbFile constructor

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:10:58 GMT 2004

Mike,

I'm looking for a constructor like:

    public SmbFile(SmbFile context, String name, int shareAccess);

The closest we appear to have is:

    public SmbFile(String context, String name,
            NtlmPasswordAuthentication auth, int shareAccess);

Which would be okay, except given an SmbFile there's no public way to
extract the "auth" member.  So I want to create an SmbFile relative to
the context, with a specific shareAccess, with the same NPA as the
context.  Currently, I think the only way to do this is to get the
"auth" member from the context file via reflection (kludgy), and then
use the constructor above.  Any thoughts?

Eric