[jcifs] SPNEGO how to?

Guofeng Zhang guofengzhang at visionnex.com
Mon Aug 9 10:40:05 GMT 2004

Thank you very much. It works very fine.

I find that if I add the following code in that filter:
   System.setProperty("javax.security.auth.useSubjectCredsOnly", =
"false") ;
The Negotiate won't work.

Why?

Anthoter question:
   Why have to define "jcifs.spnego.servicePassword" parameter?  Is it =
related to "useSubjectCredsOnly" property?

Thanks again.