[jcifs] RapException

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Wed Aug 4 18:15:44 GMT 2004

Torsten,

NetBIOS, the NetBIOS namespace, NetBIOS over TCP (NBT), and the Browse
Service are all very confusing until you know how they work.  Then they're
dead easy.

Please allow me to (not so humbly) suggest...

  A relatively quick and painless overview:
  http://www.linux-mag.com/cgi-bin/printer.pl?issue=2001-05&article=smb

  More information than you'll ever need:
  http://ubiqx.org/cifs/

Chris -)-----