[jcifs] Re: Tell me please!

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Wed Aug 4 03:00:02 GMT 2004

haivmk,

Your questions are really basic Java questions.  This list is intended for
the further development of the jCIFS package.  It's not intended as a
support service for beginning Java users.

We would like you, and many others out there, to be able to make full use
of jCIFS.  Some basic Java knowledge is a prerequisite, however.  Please
help everyone by getting comfortable with Java.

Java is quite popular and there are many resources available, including
on-line tutorials and (as Chuck points out) books.

Those of us on this list are focused on jCIFS itself, so we're not the
best place to get general Java help.  You will make more efficient use of
your own time if you start with some good Java resources.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org