[jcifs] trivial question

andrea.lanza at frameweb.it andrea.lanza at frameweb.it
Tue Sep 30 23:04:07 EST 2003

Should I understand that it does not exist any method to get
actual jcifs classes version contained into my jar ?

Andrea

|---------+------------------------------------------------------>
|         |           andrea.lanza at frameweb.it                   |
|         |           Sent by:                                   |
|         |           jcifs-bounces+andrea.lanza=frameweb.it at list|
|         |           s.samba.org                                |
|         |                                                      |
|         |                                                      |
|         |           23/09/2003 15.41                           |
|         |                                                      |
|---------+------------------------------------------------------>
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       jcifs at samba.org                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [jcifs] trivial question                                                     |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A little and trivial question :

Does exist a method which returns the jcifs version ?

In example, I call this method and it returns something like "jcifs version
7.0.13" (build version ???)

This is way In my web application I am using obviously jcifs.jar, and this
jar is included in the Tomcat classpath ( do you
remember the old time ago discussion about impossibility of registering a
protocol handler "dinamycally" in Tomcat ?)
So every time I rename the jcifs-x.y.zz.jar to jcifs.jar and I put it in
the appropriate location on my web server.
Then it is not so easy (at least for me...) to know which jcifs version I
am using.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea Lanza