[jcifs] ConcurrentModification exception from SmbTransport us ing examples/SmbCrawler

Gary Rambo c-grambo at aventail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:54:29 EST 2003

Eric,

Thanks for the response. I'm now getting an IOException: unverifiable
signature. I've attached a new ethereal capture, which looks, at the
summary level, to be the same as the earlier. I've also just made the
same SmbCrawler test with 0.7.12, successfully.

Gary

java -cp ../../jcifs-0.7.13.jar:. SmbCrawler smb://W2K3/ 2

Exception in thread "main" jcifs.smb.SmbException: Timeout waiting for
response from server. W2K3<1D>/192.168.2.26
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:636)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:135)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:102)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:124)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect(SmbFile.java:587)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect0(SmbFile.java:549)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.sendTransaction(SmbFile.java:525)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.listFiles(SmbFile.java:1370)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.listFiles(SmbFile.java:1303)
        at SmbCrawler.traverse(SmbCrawler.java:21)
        at SmbCrawler.main(SmbCrawler.java:41)
Sep 29 16:46:16.054 - exception reading from socket input:
W2K3<1D>/192.168.2.26
java.io.IOException: Unverifiable signature.
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.verify(SmbTransport.java:544)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.run(SmbTransport.java:423)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)