[jcifs] RE: jCIFS corrupt files

barry.roberts at xactsites.com barry.roberts at xactsites.com
Thu Oct 2 04:36:47 EST 2003

That's what I thought. I was wrong.  I'm still seeing the same problem.

> Pardon me for being dense (I'm good at it, however, and I've learned to

Pardon me for being incomprehensible.  I haven't gotten much sleep lately. I had stress tested our app with jCIFS pretty thoroughly, but this didn't show up until the worst possible time.  It seems that slow machines (like our test servers which I stress tested on) don't do it nearly as often, if at all.  I'm still trying to narrow down circumstances and find a workaround.

Thanks,
Barry Roberts