[jcifs] Jarapac

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Nov 13 06:28:30 EST 2003

> with an OpenGroup published specification).  Once that is done, and I have
> good feel for exactly how parameter mapping should best work, the effort
> is
> all based on availability of IDL and manual labor.  Assuming the IDL can
> be
> obtained from the good folks at Samba, it would literally be a purely
> mechanical effort.  And, of course, head-scratching as bugs uncover
> themselves -- the NDR marshalling is fairly complex, and I'd be *very*
> surprised if I got it correct right out of the gate.

What's complex about it? Is it because your trying to use reflection or
something? Otherwise it looks like XDR to me.

A program should be written to  model the concepts of the task it
maximizes the  potential for it  to be applied  to tasks that are
conceptually similar and, more  important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.